Basics of Big Data & Hadoop Development
Join our course and start learning Basics of Big Data & Hadoop Development, our qualified skilled teachers will guide you on live projects provide you the certificates at the end of the course.
Two months Implementation based training.
Work on Live Projects and best technologies during internship period of three months which is optional.
- learn introduction to hadoop
- Hadoop Distributed File System(HDFS)
- Run MapReduce Application using JAVA
- Run Word Count example in JAVA
- Run Max.Temp. Hadoop MapReduce program in JAVA
- HDFS Commands for accessing Hadoop File System
- Running Queries in HBase
- Different operations in HBase using JAVA API
- HBase Architecture
- Apache HIVE
- Apache PIGRequirements
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming
- Basics of JAVA
- Knowledge of programming would be beneficial but not mandatory
Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework for distributed storage and distributed processing of large data on computer clusters built from commodity hardware.
In this course we’ll discuss about several important aspects of Hadoop like HDFS(Hadoop Distributed File System), MapReduce, Hive, HBase and Pig.
First we’ll talk about Overview of Big data means what is Big Data, Facts of Big Data, Scenarios, Hadoop cluster architecture. Then we’ll move towards HDFS, Components of HDFS and its architecture, NameNode, Secondary NameNode and DataNode.
Next module is about MapReduce. In this we’ll talk about Map Phase and Reduce Phase, Architecture of MapReduce, Combiners and Reducers.
Next module is about PIG. In this we’ll see what is Apache Pig, its importance, Pig Latin language, and where to avoid Pig.
Them we’ll talk about HBase, we’ll talk about its use cases, general commands in HBase, DDL in HBase, DML in HBase, How to create, delete and integrate table in HBase and lot more.
So start learning Hadoop today.Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want to learn Hadoop
- Data Analyst
- Hadoop Beginners
- Professionals who want to make MapReduce Application
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.